My Etsy Store!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Unemployed.

I've joined the crowd. I lost my job! After 6 years of media Buying for Bargain Network they've decided to close down their entire offline portion of business. That's me and a lot of other people, Most of the company. I found out while I was at Disneyland. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do, I'm sort of freaking out. I've worked from home for 3 years, it'll be strange going back to the real world. I feel like I don't have any real skills or things I excel at so I don't know which direction I'll head. I've been the primary bread winner in our household for the entire time we've lived together. Things are going to get tougher, we're going to have to buckle down and cut some things. I'm nervous, but I know we'll get through. I just wish I had an idea of where I was heading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment