Okay so For the past 3 or 4 years I've been doing a 5K every May. It's the EIF Revlon 5K for Womens Cancers. It's a huge event and really awesome. Two years ago I busted my butt and ran the whole thing. I also lost 20 lbs that year. The following year, not so much. I wasn't ready for it, I'd gained a lot of weight etc. Well so far this year is the same. I think I'm at the highest I've ever weighed and I feel disgusting. So I decided to get into it again and run this year. I love the Couch Potato to 5K running program and starting Jan 1 I have 18 weeks. The C25K program is a 9 week program so I'm going to do each "week" twice so as to really take it slow. The next two weeks leading up to this is Christmas, travelling, cookies, etc. I'm not even going to try to say that I'll try to eat better because it'll be a lie. Instead I'll start maybe doing some push ups ans sit ups an whatnot, just to get back on the ball. Also starting in Jan, I'm going to be walking with my friend Amber on a weekly basis, so that should help!
Well just putting this out there so that I've said it and I'm going to do it. The time is now!
My Etsy Store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment