One of the things I'm pretty proud of is the rag quilt I made. It's not big, good for a stroller or something. I made a few mistakes but the cool thing with a rag quilt is you really can't tell! haha
My Etsy Store!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Busy bee
I've been doing a lot of random stuff. Thinking about making stuff to open an etsy shop. I'm not sure if I'm good enough, but I think it would be fun.
One of the things I'm pretty proud of is the rag quilt I made. It's not big, good for a stroller or something. I made a few mistakes but the cool thing with a rag quilt is you really can't tell! haha

One of the things I'm pretty proud of is the rag quilt I made. It's not big, good for a stroller or something. I made a few mistakes but the cool thing with a rag quilt is you really can't tell! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Renee, Lorikyles from swapbot here, have sent you a parcel this morning, but I wanted to drop by your blog and say how much I like your stuff, very cute, you have inspired me, I'm off to raid my stash and make some wallet thingys :)
ReplyDeletei'm so glad!!! My camera is broken so I haven't updated as often as I like but I think I figure out how to do it from my phone so I'll try to be more on top of things!
ReplyDelete