My Etsy Store!

Monday, August 24, 2009

after some time off.....

I took a vacation to northern california for about 2 1/2 weeks. I visitied my sister and my boyfriends parents. It was awesome and beautiful. I miss it already.
But I'm home now and back to wanting to make things. I decided to try ZIPPERS! So scary, they even have their own special foot! Nevermind that I have no clue how to change feet, but I was on a mission. I bought a cute light pink zipper and busted out my awesome hot pink flower fabric and.... it was easy! WAY easier then I thought it would be. WHO KNEW? Changing the foot was a breeze, sewing with it, not so much. But I think it was just because it was my first time, it was a little confusing. I'm sure I'll get better. So I made this super cute little pouch. And now I'm obsessed and want to make a hundred of them! I keep thinking about how I can make cute doggy ones to sell to the dachshund groups and how I can make some for presents! It's on like Donkey Kong!
And now it's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment