My Etsy Store!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Making Stuff


I've become obsessed with making things! I want to be good at it! I want people to be amazed at what I create!
So of course, I make something for my neice. She's 2 1/2. She'll appreciate it!!!!
So I made her a crayon and paper holder. It'll fit in my sisters purse and she can take it with her to keep her occupied. And no i'm not giving her the Brovana prescription pad. I have to find another pad that will fit. But isn't this fun?? I wish I knew more crayon aged kids I could make these for!

Next up are two rag quilts. I've never made anything like it in my life, but a friend is having twins and I want to make her something special. I hope to get everything together this weekend. Might buy some stuff off etsy, gonna check out the quilt shop in town. I'll keep everyone posted on that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment